30 December 2008

ABOUT STUDENT OF JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDY MATHEMATIC
My name is Maya Evi Kurnialita, I am is one of student in class C S1 Students of Pre-Service Teacher Training Program of Secondary Mathematics Education in State University of Yogyakarta. Psychology of mathematic education is one of many kinds of lesson who I am studying in the state University of Yogyakarta. The lecture of this lesson is Mr. Marsigit. He gave me the task for the last semester.
I and my friends must be made the mathematic question for the Junior High School Student. The student must be done the question and I must be observed the student especially the psychology of them. And then the result from observed must be report with the short story. I have got the problems when I done the task. The problems are to find the Junior High School student. It is very difficult for me because around my house in Yogyakarta is not availabel Junior High School student. I am very confused for a week.
One time I meet my friend who have younger sister, her name is Ayu. She is a Junior High School student. Finally I give the question to Ayu, but I done because my friends give the question to Ayu.
So I have one planning, I want to go to my home in Ciamis, West Java because around my home are availabel the Junior High School studet. To arrive in my home, I ask to my neighbour, who did the child of Junior High School student? My neighbour also answers and mentions some names, but I’m choice fall at child which so called Diah. On the day I’m not straight gives problem to Diah because I am there is event of family, and problem also has not I create have time to. Finally after event of family completed, I also soon makes the problem.
I take problem about geometry that is about pyramid. Why I take this matter? Because I see that matter of Junior High School student class 3 for semester 1 there are studies about geometry. And this thing very compatible for Diah. According to me also the problem which is made not too difficult because only calculates surface area but beforehand must be searched the surface side height is formerly. Besides she is student class 3,she also has just been completed test semeste, became I am sure Diah taste can did the problem of which I to give.
After problem completed I am create, I’m to go Diah home to give the problem so that can be done by him. Have time to before all I explain intention of my arrival and request permit to the old fellow, after all agreing precise at 07.10 pm having place of house Diah, the problem I give and Diah also ready for doing it.

The problem of which I give like under this:
1. A vertical pyramid is in the form of
rectangle with base side 10 cm and height 12 cm.
Determines the pyramid wide!

After the problem received by Diah she is direct reads it is carefully. Initially she spelled out members can but simply she also asks explained beforehand about the problem of which I give. After I explain and Diah also understands, hence she is straight does the problem of its.
When she does the problem of me, I’m to pay attention him. She is simply the child is including bright child, because she can do the problem of that at fluently and correctness. But there are one insuffiencies from him, at the time I explain to him she look impressing she haves cold feet and the breath seen breathes faster. Possibly she haves cold feet because come near by me or possible of she has feeling of fear cannot do the problem. But the estimation losed after I to see if simply she can did the problem carefully and correctness.
The Answer from diah:
AB = BC = CD = AD = 10 cm
EF = ½ AB = 5 cm
Height = TE = 12 cm
Triangle TEF = segitiga siku-siku







to look for erect side wide we are searching formerly length TF which was contour line length one of pyramid side triangle.
TF2 = TE2 + EF2 = 122 + 52
= 144 + 25
= 169
TF = = 13 cm

Wide of triangle BCT = ½ BC TF
= ½ 10 13
= 65 cm2
Wide of all vertical side is: 4 65cm = 260 cm2
Pyramid base wide is: 10 cm 10 cm = 100 cm2
So wide of all pyramid is: 260 cm2 + 100 cm2 = 360 cm2

Finally I can take conclusion that every child or students in mathematics learning surely had each habit and different reaction also when given a problem and this thing also influential also at result obtained by every student.

1 comment:

Dr. Marsigit, M.A said...

I think your effort is great (Dosen: Dr. Marsigit)