03 December 2008

My Experience Learning Mathematics

Since I was in elementary school until in university, I have experience in learning process of mathematics. When I was in elementary school, I very like Mathematics lesson. When my final exam, I had a good score for the Mathematics lesson. I very proud with the result which I get. But When Junior High School, Mathematics matter more complex to taught. I also feel that way. How much more added by statement telling that Mathematics is difficult. We know that Mathematics claim many analysis and calculation. Many students which tend to chosen memorizing than calculating. For that, need the existence to learning Mathematics kindly.

While I was first graduated in Senior High School, I can't learn mathematics because the matter more complex again, which teacher teach can't make me understand about the subject. Therefor, I had a bad value in every exam. I had try to learn alone but I couldn't. I know about the subject which teacher teaching is while I was secondary graduated in Senior High School. Besides the teacher moved, the teacher could information the subject so I could learn mathematics. Teacher is one of factor that can make me to understand what are teachers teach. If the teacher can't inform the subject with interest, it can make me not study carefully in mathematics, but If the teacher can inform subject with interest, maybe it can make me to study carefully in mathematics.

And in home my aunt like mathematics. So I have support from my aunt for to study mathematics n for like it. Finally I had a good value in every exam. So after I study and learn mathematics is not too hard likes as we thinking, not only could do more tasks, but to learn mathematics there are problem and we will solve the problem.

We often hear the statement that Mathematics is difficult. How much more if dislike the mathematics lesson. Me, who have felt become a student also have that opinion. But I am conscious that Mathematics is science which need understanding and diligently.

2 comments:

Dr. Marsigit, M.A said...

Great Maya, congratulation. Posting anda yang terbaik adalah yang terakhir yang anda tulis dalam bahasa Inggris, karena bersifat original. Sedang posting yang pertama sangat mengganggu karena itu karya orang lain. (Dosen: Dr. Marsigit)

mathematical communication said...

Semangat untuk calon guru matematika